Sunday, September 5, 2010

Foreign Policy

Our topic is to strengthen our foreign policy and our national interest. For me, if we try to strengthen our foreign policy we would have been the best country, for me. Because, I think that we don’t have the cooperation, this is need for all the projects and some normal things we’ve doing with people, full cooperation in our country is needed to be improve. These organization just guiding us for our improvement for the better of others, but come to think of it, if we don’t have cooperation, do you think we’re going to arrive of the perfect conclusion? I don’t think so, I see our government should be the first who would pursue that full cooperation so that the followers or our people in our country will support because they can see the effort and changes for the better. The organization helps us to connect and also combine with other countries because it also can strengthen our countries and fewer problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment