Sunday, September 5, 2010

Addressing the issue on Child Soldiers

This seminar made me relate to my fellow Muslims in Mindanao, because whenever im in that place, the place where my grandfather is living I did saw a children who is under 18 holding weapons, the feeling when I saw children like that makes me think that there is more people needing education for a good future than I saw here in manila. knowing the stories about these child soldiers breaks my heart. I really pity them because they are not able to experience the same privileges that I experience like education, good health or what not and with that I have come to realize how fortunate I to have this kind of life am. I am looking forward to the end of this issue and I hope that all of us would be able to do some action about it. Colonel Dickson P. Hermoso is currently the Chief of Public Affairs Division, Armed Forces of the Philippines, Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City. He had special assignments and positions that earned him honors and distinctions concerning conflict management and resolutions. He has an actual involvement and vast experiences in peace- building and conflict management in Luzon and Mindanao.

No comments:

Post a Comment